1. define and research system software architect of large-scale computing systems with emerging memory technology, near data processing accelerator, new interconnect technology, and new computing processors etc.
2. develop mew memory and storage system software modules, drivers, api etc. for emerging memory and storage technology.
3. conduct memory and storage system performance study, workloads characterization.
4. collaborate with hardware team to develop fpga/asic prototype and demonstrate the value.
5. identify opportunities in traditional computing applications and emerging ai applications; help define new projects to address these opportunities and play a key technical role in their execution.
6. documentation of architecture, design and ip specifications.
7. create innovative ip, publish at conferences, and generate whitepapers.
1. m.s., or ph.d. in computer architecture, electrical engineering, computer science or related field.
2. >5 years of experience and in-depth knowledge and experience in large scale system software, operating system, memory and storage system software, file system and memory management etc.
3. proficiency in programing languages c/c++, python etc., and ability to debug at system/kernel level.
4. deep understanding of server memory and storage hierarchies, and the potential performance trade-offs and optimizations involved.
5. good plus of knowledge in deep learning infrastructure (torch, caffe, tensorflow, etc.), and neural network accelerator architecture with gpu/fpga etc.
6. track record of innovation and creativity in problem solving.
7. highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 中国浙江省杭州市滨江区 网商路699号